Thursday, January 19, 2006

the L.S. "L" word

So suddenly your tide rushed in
- to crash upon my shore -
in a way I can't explain -
compelling me for more -
A Godly force has pushed you in
this heart to set me free -
and every time I see your eyes
this feelings plain to see -

I thought I've been here once before
to feel the tide crash on my shore -
yet a doubt still crossed my mind
that something still I had to find -
And now I'm at a different place
to grasp a soul I've never touched
and though I've never known of such
I know you've given me so much -

For every time that I deny
its presence seems to multiply -
All questions cease as I do know
this Love within that seems to grow
Without a doubt, without a fear
without a single worried tear
I feel the wonder from above
when I tell you of my Love -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home