Tuesday, November 29, 2005

A tribute to a long time friend and inspiration

In all my life I seek the answer
of the questions in the skies
yet within I find the wonder
and the peacefulness inside
when I wake upon the wooded slope
to see His face shine bright
as the Sun peeks over jagged rock
to bring us day from night -

and its here I soon remember
of a soul that did the same
as it danced across the pavement
with an ever burning flame -
and in all my distant journeys
that were both so far and near
did I somehow feel your presence
as if suddenly you're here -

Tell me of your constant wonder
tell me of your distant pain
tell me all your darkest fears
and tell me all that keeps you sane
for each time, my friend, you tell me
its as if the sun will rise
bringing waves of warm serenity
and hope to fill these eyes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home