Tuesday, May 10, 2005

The silence of your broken lips
has etched eternally the scar
residing in this soul -

and in your apathetic gesture
your love became a splinter
that this flesh could not push out -

it dug in deep and festered -
though out came something else -

the one virtue I held sacred -

I would've waited a million lifetimes
for what I gave to you -
A million painful memories
to make it all come true -
but now I'm left with this scar
and sanity then seemed far -
but in the ashes of your flame
a stronger soul emerged
though not an 'angel' of the same -
this 'angel' seeks rebirth -

no more I'm taken by the lies
and all the painful long goodbyes
so long for all I really care -
to live my life is only fair

Morbid eh? lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home