Tuesday, May 03, 2005

A Non-Poetic update

I wake up every morning, with an ache - like something is missing....lately I've been working like crazy, I think I have had maybe 2 weeks in the past 5 months where I have had two days off in a row - let alone one...and I feel like all I do is live to work...

I know this is one of those mid 20's crises things we all go through...fact of the matter is I'd rather be doing what I am doing then going out to some bar where I don't know anyone, drinking and trying to hide behind a cloud of alcoholic splendor. There is so much more in life to that...

Bah, anyway, I dunno if I am typing to myself or if anyone reads these things. I am going to go running and do something contructive...see you all later... -Jay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home