Sunday, November 28, 2004

Its funny how time and how people really affect one's perception on relationships and human nature. Thats the thought thats coming to my head at 11 at night, holding my fudgical and contimplating my meaning in this life. ..

I'd give anything right now to be sleeping upstairs at Grandma and Grandpa's or reading a good book before bed. But instead I am here...haha

I don't have anything profound to say tonight so I am going to sleep...

Here is the question of the day:

If you had $5 dollors left for the week, and you needed it for food, would you give someone that money if they really needed it? Would you hesitate? This would have to be someone you didn't know, that was, lets say, stuck without gas on a road, and you knew that you were getting paid, or knew people that could give you a few bucks until you got paid next?

My answer: I would, but I am just crazy like that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home